Control Engineer – Electric Dynos
- Unit and component level modeling and testing with OEM specific toolchain based on Matlab / Simulink.
- Model-based algorithm/SW development in Matlab-Simulink environment.
- Hand-coded algorithm/SW development whenever/wherever necessary (. in C/C++)
- Design control loops for real-time systems;
- Implementation and test case creation according to requirements
- Creation of applications and test cases for battery cells 7V/1000A according, high voltage DC/DC and DC/AC applications and to customer requirements or test specification
- Execution of the tests at the HiL test site or test bench
- Review of test results in cooperation with project engineers
- Performing manual testing, which may include exploratory, system.
- Compatibility and integration testing
- Cooperating with the development team
- Debugging and reporting defects
- Good system understanding to translate requirements from power and software architects
- Interaction and communication on technical topics with international engineering teams
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, etc.)
- Good programming skills in: Matlab/Simulink, C/C++, VHDL and Toolchain; experience with Simscape Power Systems toolbox represents an advantage.
- FPGA knowledge (at least one project)
- Knowledge of HiL test systems (hardware and software), as well as their configuration and operation
- Electronics understanding (using measurement equipment); knowledge about DC/DC converters, invertors is necessary, knowledge about synchronous and asynchronous machines is a plus;
- Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry is a plus; experience in software testing and test automation is an advantage
- A very good general understanding of technical concepts, plus the intention to acquire new knowledge
- Good English knowledge
- Soft skills: result oriented, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player, self-driven and proactive